PIONEER HR1500PTO ECONOCOVER STEEL TARPING SYSTEM FOR ROLLOFF AND HOOKLIFT TRUCKS
Because of the enormous size and weight of this product, we would like you to call us to receive an accurate and affordable shipping quote. Please call us at (888) 577-5218.
This Pioneer Steel Pivot Arm System is an economical automatic tarping solution for multi-axle roll-off and hooklift trucks that transport containers of the same height. The HR1500PTO was designed to be easily installed into the trucks existing hydraulics making it a low maintenance system. The adjustable hydraulic telescopic gantry can be raised from 60″ to 96″ allowing the Econocover to accommodate container lengths from 16′ to 24′ in length. The hydraulic right angle direct drive tarp motor is used to power the tarp roller. To cover a load, the hydraulic motor unwinds the tarp and the torsion spring powered steel arms pull it toward the back. To uncover a load, the hydraulic motor winds the tarp onto the roller.
- Fixed length steel pivot arms
- Powerful, long lasting torsion springs
- Telescopic gantry ranging from 60″ to 96″ tall
- Hydraulic direct drive right angle motor driven gearbox for quiet, efficient operation
- Flow diverter and cover control valve, with all needed hydraulic lines and fittings needed for install
- 9′ wide expandable heavy duty mesh tarp